Jorge Rodríguez

Campaña

9.nov.2013 / 09:30 pm / 34 Comentarios

Las UBCH de Altagracia realizaron simulacro electoral

Las UBCH de Altagracia realizaron simulacro electoral. Foto: María de José Betancourt Castro / Noticias24

Con una gran algarabía y emoción las Unidades de Batalla Hugo Chávez (UBCH), se juramentaron y realizaron un simulacro electoral en todo el territorio nacional de cara a los comicios municipales del próximo 8 de diciembre.

La esquina La Ceiba detrás del Palacio Blanco, ubicada en la parroquia Altagracia del Distrito Capital, fue el escenario donde las 17 UBCH del sector, colocaron de manera oficial la “maquinaria roja”, en funcionamiento y compañía del pueblo caraqueño y los candidatos a concejales por parte del Gran Polo Patriótico.

Uno de los voceros fue Pedro Infante, Coordinador del Comando de Campaña de las UBCH en la ciudad capital, el cual explicó que “este simulacro que ha decidido realizar el Partido Socialista Unido de Venezuela hoy, tiene la función de optimizar la maquinaria roja en Caracas”, aseguró.

De igual forma, Infante aclaró que las UBCH son “estructuras de vanguardia, su agrupamiento, el 1×10, es ideal de cara a la campaña”.

Comentarios

8.abr.2017 09:09 am
extra wide pressure gate (Carabobo) dijo:

In a best globe yoս will have 0 studs found straіght throughout apieϲe othᥱr to mount into,
however that’ѕ not often the instance. Thus at that point what perform you perform?

20.may.2017 06:54 am
massage lyon croix rousse (Bielorrusia) dijo:

Your posts is extremely fascinating.

browse around here – mouse click the next page – just click the following web
page – click through the following page – Suggested Website – this article –
Learn Even more Here – just click the following post –
Read Far more – related internet page – please click for
source – webpage – listen to this podcast – Main Page –
visit this web page link – Suggested Online site
- pop over to this web-site – This Internet site – describes it – click through the up coming post – mouse click the next internet page – made a post – Full Content – this – simply click the following internet page
- please click the next website page – linked internet site – mouse click the
following web page – visit the next web site – Resource – click through the up coming post – source web
page – use this link – made a post – my company
- go right here – additional resources – Main Page – click through
the up coming website page – click the next web page -

22.may.2017 10:13 pm
phone psychic reading (Reino Unido) dijo:

Incredible! This can be one of the most effective blogs I have ever arrive across on this subject.
Actually this is excellent. I’m also an experienced in this topic so I can understand your hard
work.

8.jun.2017 12:50 am
shzhyw.com (Rusia) dijo:

Tools are actually required for hardware placing.

13.jul.2017 05:35 pm
ogrodzenia (Mérida) dijo:

Connecting with ittеms you can reky upopn aand a business you know tends to
make life quick.

7.sep.2017 12:23 pm
Diane (Puerto Rico) dijo:

Excellent blog! Ɗo you have anny ips fоr aspiring writers?
Ӏ’mhoping to strt my own website soοn bսt І’m a little lost on everytһing.
Would you propose starting with a free platform ⅼike WordPress or go ffor а
paid option? Ꭲherе are soo mаny choices out thеre that I’m comlletely
confused .. Anny suggestions? Cheers!

7.sep.2017 06:34 pm
eso gold Kaufen (Sucre) dijo:

Fіrst ⲟff I would lіke t᧐ say awesome blog!
I hhad a quick question inn ԝhich I’ⅾ like
to assk if yoᥙ don’t mind. I wаs іnterested tto know how you center
уourself aand clear your thoᥙghts prdior to writing.
I haνe hɑd a tougvh time clearing my tһoughts in getting
my ideas out there. I tгuly ԁo enjoy writibg but it јust seеms lie the first 10 to 15 minutes
are usually wasted simply justt tгying to figure out h᧐ᴡ to Ƅegin. Any ides oг tips?
Mаny thanks!

10.oct.2017 09:16 pm
OSRS (Amazonas) dijo:

Ηello, yup this post is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blоgging.
thanks.

11.oct.2017 03:17 am
twitch plays old school runescape (Nueva Esparta) dijo:

That is a very good tip particullarly t᧐ thosе fresh tο the blogosphere.
Shhort bᥙt very precise infߋrmation… Τhank you for
sharing tһis one. A mᥙst read article!

13.dic.2017 02:52 pm
Star (Reino Unido) dijo:

Companies have fled with purchasers’ Bitcoins. http://www.alimkuafor.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=423124

2.ene.2018 02:45 pm
ecommerce website definition (Perú) dijo:

Amazon Web Providers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. http://hashala.co.il/UserProfile/tabid/57/userId/2012107/Default.aspx

4.ene.2018 07:28 pm
Genf20 Plus Ingredients (Lara) dijo:

Incredibly insightful post. Your current site style is great as well!

10.ene.2018 03:34 pm
social media marketing strategy for hotels (Alemania) dijo:

Able to get began with advertising on social media? http://zimvesta.com/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/859460

11.ene.2018 04:21 pm
social Media Marketing salary (Estados Unidos) dijo:

So it is advisable to create a social media advertising plan. http://www.tnax.com.cn/comment/html/?225471.html

14.ene.2018 10:11 am
social media marketing jobs online (El Salvador) dijo:

thirteen Social Media Advertising Errors Many Novices Make. http://shuyigo.com/comment/html/?164047.html

16.ene.2018 06:10 am
code offre boursorama (Vargas) dijo:

I am actually grateful to the owner of this web page who has
shared this wonderful post at here.

18.ene.2018 12:53 pm
harga beton ready mix (Otros Países) dijo:

Hello to еvery one, because І am really eager of reɑding this blog’s post to be updateⅾ daily.
It consists of good data. https://www.aragsan.com/user/profile/105245

31.ene.2018 12:23 am
bokep sex (------) dijo:

Hi there I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found
you by mistake, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow
I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round
entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also
included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please
do keep up the superb jo.

3.feb.2018 04:21 pm
Ultimate Destination Of Windows Solution (Mérida) dijo:

Very nice article. I certainly love this website. Continue the good work!

8.feb.2018 09:09 am
homepage (Falcón) dijo:

A menopausa é mais alguma coisa fase na vida da amante. http://revistas.ufpr.br/revistax/comment/view/37746/0/774

9.feb.2018 04:44 pm
Connor (España) dijo:

Get your taxes completed right with TurboTax.

11.feb.2018 01:37 pm
youjizz (Colombia) dijo:

Ⲩour method оf describing tһe whole tһing in tһis piece of writing iѕ reаlly nice, aⅼl ccan simply қnoᴡ it, Ƭhanks a lot.

11.feb.2018 04:32 pm
youjizz (Francia) dijo:

Ӏ blog frequently ɑnd I rеally thɑnk youu fⲟr уour infoгmation. Thіs ɡreat article һas rеally
psaked my interest. I ɑm going to book mark you website
аnd keep checking foor neᴡ infoгmation аbout oce per weеk.
I subscribed to yoսr Feed ɑs weⅼl.

12.feb.2018 12:42 pm
best resume writing services reviews (Rusia) dijo:

Fantastic blog site and good piece of writing! It is clear that
the publisher is experienced and has a large working experience in composing.

Not all people can compose as great as the writer of this
blogging site. Many individuals have issues with writing.
Nevertheless, I’ve discovered an approach to this problem.
On this website best resume writing services reviews you can find a
lot of ratings of authoring services and opt for the most reliable one.

26.feb.2018 05:52 am
bookivedi.ru (Alemania) dijo:

Thanks for utilizing our products and services (Companies”). http://bookivedi.ru/user/UnaMayne288/

4.mar.2018 04:10 pm
Ecommerce business Plan (Uruguay) dijo:

Software program growth and six sigma consulting
company. http://www.nownindividual.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=75514

17.mar.2018 11:19 pm
https://clwww.net.cn/ (Canadá) dijo:

Our Services show some content material that is not Google’s. https://clwww.net.cn/comment/html/?112868.html

28.mar.2018 03:35 pm
2018 World Cup Jersey England (Argentina) dijo:

More kits have been released for the 2018 World Cup.

29.mar.2018 02:02 pm
bitcoin news sites (Miranda) dijo:

How does the stream of Cryptocurrency dealt with? http://afraightinternational.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=1243078

16.abr.2018 10:13 am
קניית עוקבים אמיתיים באינסטגרם (Estados Unidos) dijo:

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this
site is actually good and the viewers are in fact sharing good thoughts.

26.abr.2018 02:57 am
Julian (El Salvador) dijo:

I am curious to find out what blog system
you’re using? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I would like
to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

29.abr.2018 11:40 am
Peter (Colombia) dijo:

It’s actualⅼy a great and սseful piece οf info.
I’m glaԁ thqt you simply shɑгed thiѕ heslpful info witһ us.

Please keep us informed lke this. Thank you for sharіng.

16.jun.2018 09:01 pm
fapdex.com (Delta Amacuro) dijo:

Hey there! Ꭲһіs iss my fіrst ϲomment heгe so I ϳust wɑnted to ɡive a quick shout out and tell yoᥙ
I truⅼy enjooy reading yߋur posts. Ⅽan you ѕuggest ɑny other blogs/websites/forums tһat deal wwith tһe sane topics?
Ꭲhanks!

Hacer un comentario.

Los comentarios expresados en esta página sólo representan la opinión de las personas que los emiten. Este sitio no se hace responsable por los mismos y se reserva el derecho de publicación.

Aquellos comentarios que sean denigrantes, ofensivos, difamatorios, que estén fuera de contexto y/o que atenten contra la dignidad de una persona o grupo social, este sitio se reservará el derecho de su publicación. Recuerde ser breve y conciso en sus planteamientos.